Simply put, work has been busy and I’ve been dealing with various issues in my life, mostly around my self esteem or lack thereof.
I’m booked in to see someone in the morning (after waiting 3+ months to get in) so hopefully my posts might get a bit happier soon.
I plan to write a fair bit in the next few months about a wide variety of topics. I’ll probably bank them up to be published slowly over the next few months, including my thoughts on:
- Where the A-League should expand to next
- My experiment in choosing which MLS club to support
- The way that football fans, supporter groups and ultras interact with clubs and administrations in the A-League
- Government funding (or lack thereof) for football compared to other sports
- Australian Politics
- Why Federal Politics is as nasty as it is now
- The Greens party and why (in my opinion), they have reached their high water mark
- WA Politics
- What is the situation in WA politics
- The relevance of the National party
- The presence of the Greens in WA
- Thoughts for the upcoming State Election – particularly on the Airport Rail Link
As you can see, I have a lot to say and some of the things I write about may become dated but I’m going to give it a go. I may even write other things that I haven’t mentioned here as my mood takes me.
Having said that, I’m going to write about being sober in a society where alcohol is ever-present. That’s going to be my next post which I’m going to finish off and have up for your perusal in the next couple of days.
Thanks for reading, leave your comments and follow me on Twitter 🙂